lauantai 8. tammikuuta 2011

Today in pictures

The Office - view from the window
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Our unofficial meeting-nook


The office - My place by the window


La galette des rois


Anna got the trinket and got to wear the crown!


After Work #1 - Brussels-beer #1


Suolakaloja!


I have a thing with taking photos of toilets... but this one's kinda cool, right?


Beer #2 at another place, can't remember the weird dutch name


We didn't only drink beer, we ate some cheese too. Yum!


So a nice day at work and a nice after work. The girls continued their evening but I had to get home to sis; was still feeling a bit sick and tomorrow's Ikea-day. Now some sleepy-time.

I think I'm going to like it here. :)

Oh yeah, photos taken with crappy old pocket-Canon - didn't want to carry the dSLR with me...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentistasi! Thank you for commenting! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...